Monday 4 May 2015

Game Review of Need for Speed Shift(5)

Need For Speed Shift is one of the series racing game,NFS.Here is a review about NFS Shift and 9game wish you will like it.
This sort of leads me to my own subjective view of the career mode in that it feels more "checklist-y" than I would like. I'm sure a lot of people will be fine with the set up, but for me I found that I never really went back to complete earlier races and always just kept going forward - I was simply working through all of the available events until I had completed them all with a decent number of stars. There aren't really events that require that you own specific cars (since car-specific events give you the appropriate ride), so you won't really go back down a class to compete in an event that you finally bought or earned a qualifying car for.
So again, the career mode feels more like I'm going through a "to do" list in a mostly linear order (though you always have a lot of events you can choose from) rather than hopping around, trying out different stuff and building up my stable of cars. Again though, I'm sure a lot of folks will find this perfectly acceptable, and maybe even preferable to a more open-ended setup, though it was certainly worth mentioning as I'm sure I won't be alone.
The last thing that I want to mention before wrapping this up is that while the online mode for the game doesn't offer a huge number of options, it's really fun. There's a basic Quick Race option (both ranked and unranked) which is pretty much exactly what you'd expect. But then you have a Driver Duel mode, which plays out sort of like a King of the Hill match. There are a handful of levels in the ladder that you're trying to climb, and you start at the bottom faced off against another racer at the same level. You'll both be in the same car (which is randomly chosen for you), and the car and track match the level that you're on. So on the first level, you'll be in pokey rides on easy tracks, while at the top you'll be in supercars on the most technical courses. The interesting thing here is that if you lose, you go all the way back down to the bottom. It's fun and fast-paced enough to keep you going for a good while.

TO find more interesting games, you can click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment